The blog sale that I did the other day went so well, that I decided it was sensible to let go of some other neglected items. As before, all of the items I am selling have been purchased by me, I would never sell samples. Wherever possible the items will come in their original packaging. Now for the boring rules bit...
* Paypal only- I must receive payment within 24 hours or the item will be re-listed. Please check that your postal address is correct on Paypal as I will not be able to keep track of requests to post to a different address.
* Postage will be £3.15 per item and I will be sending packages by 2nd class Signed For as standard. If you wish to purchase several items, I will calculate any extra postage costs by weight using RM Price Finder. Based on my experience from the previous blog sale, the price is likely to remain the same for multiple items.
* I'm happy to consider posting items outside of the UK but please get in touch so that I can calculate the correct postage for you.
* I aim to post packages within 1-2 days of payment.
* No returns or refunds - I have included pictures to show usage and also given an estimate of how much product remains in each case. Please make sure you check swatches and reviews before going ahead with any purchase.
* Either leave me a comment below with the item(s) you are interested in and your Paypal address or email me at email@example.com with BLOG SALE in the subject and your Paypal address in the email.
* I will invoice you from a different email address- DO NOT PAYPAL ME until you receive my invoice!
BECCA Pressed Shimmer Powder in Princess in original box, 95% left - £10
|L- Hug Me, R - Patisserie|
MAC Hug Me and Patisserie lipsticks, approximately 80% left in both cases - £5 each SOLD
I would estimate there's at least 85-90% of this pencil left. There's a tiny crack in the pencil lid.
MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadow pot - £5 PENDING
Hardly used, minimum of 95% left
(I will only sell this with other items, as the postage is so expensive for single items)
Approximately 85-90% left as I've only used it a couple of times
All of the eyeshadow pans shown above (and listed individually below) are proper MAC eyeshadow pans and will be packaged in proper sleeves.
NB - in most lights you can't see the reflects that are visible in the picture above, this eyeshadow is listed on the MAC website as having a Velvet finish.
This had a ding in it and I've also wiped the surface over with a clean tissue which you can probably see from the surface. I do not have the original box, but it does come with the original velvet pouch.