Confession is good for the soul, go ahead and unburden yourself!
- I haven't had my hair cut since my visit to Eleven which was about 4/5 months ago. Now the Brazilian blow dry has completely gone from my hair, it's back to it's regular messy self. The post baby re-growth doesn't help matters. Let us hope that this shames me in to booking a trim. Don't hold your breath though...
- For reasons of insulation, the leg shaving is becoming a bit irregular.
- I sharpened some of eyeliner pencils the other day and was quite disgusted at the state of my sharpener. I realised I've only ever had the one. I don't care to think how old it is, though I'm pretty sure in those days there was no such thing as anti-bacterial sharpeners. Oh dear..
- Hair seems to be featuring quite a lot here. Following on with that trend, I admit that it's been way too long since my brows were tended to. I'd been tidying up with tweezers but they've become really lopsided. Something needs to be done urgently before I'm too ashamed to do face of the day posts!
- Lastly and this is particularly embarrassing, my house would probably be clean and tidy if it weren't for blogging. I will be doing something about that today but lets just say it's a good job you can crop pictures!
Shamefully stuff, I don't think Aunty Brown will be very pleased! I think some major defuzzing is in order....
If you would like to take a turn and unburden yourself in the Friday Confessional you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. It's open to everyone: if you have something to confess, I'm happy to hear it!